(Updated as on 13th August, 2014)
BY POSTING ON ANY ALOE VEDA SOCIAL MEDIA SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
1. If you are an Aloe Veda employee you must adhere to the Aloe Veda Social Media Policy as per the Terms of Employment.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any Social Media Site.
3. Protecting our fans, customers and employees is very important to us. Do not post any comment that is personal, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, indecent, misleading, offensive, an invasion of privacy or infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove comments and insults of persons, profanity and rude remarks, personal remarks, abusive or ad hominem attacks, religious, caste, racial or sexist slurs and calls to social or political protest. Please make sure that what you post is factually correct, legal, and refers only to topics relevant to this page, not on people writing the posts. You are also prohibited from using our Social Media Site to provide medical advice or medical commentary.
4. To keep this forum meaningful, healthy, vibrant, and safe for all readers, we request that you adhere to the following guidelines while writing your comments:
a) Restrict comments to the topic or item discussed.
b) If you are offended by any post or wish to report objectionable material, write to email@example.com with full details.
c) To contact us regarding a complaint or feedback on our products or services, or if you need assistance, please refer to http://www.aloeveda.com/contact-us for instructions.
d) We will delete any posts containing private correspondence or information such as names (of third parties), phone numbers, addresses, credit card information, personal identification details or any personal defamation and slander. Posts for selling of products & services, commercial advertising, external links, reference to companies or products other than Aloe Veda, as well as any communication not intended or suitable for public consumption will also be removed.
e) Please note that offenders may be reported, blocked from participating on the page or proceeded against legally for breach of laws. Please also note that all comments posted to this Page do not represent the opinions of Aloe Veda, its employees or management.
6. Aloe Veda reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. Aloe Veda may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in Aloe Veda’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that Aloe Veda may disclose your communications and activities with Aloe Veda in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of Aloe Veda’s rights. You agree that in the event that Aloe Veda exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, Aloe Veda will have no liability to you.
7. By posting any content on any Social Media Site, you grant to Aloe Veda the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any Aloe Veda purpose.
8. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold Aloe Veda and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
9. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a website AND THE INTERNET cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. Aloe Veda does not control the THIRD PARTY SITES AND THE Internet over which you may choose to send confidential information OR OTHER CONTENT and, therefore, Aloe Veda DOES NOT WARRANT ANY SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY such interceptions or compromises to your information. When posting any content on an internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family. FURTHERMORE, Aloe Veda DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
10. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Social Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Chennai..
11. You may not provide any content to a Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the Social Media Site to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
12. THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN, USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, Aloe Veda suggests that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.
Aloe Veda Team