Hope you all are fine. Now, you all might know that i am a sucker of dewy, dehydrated look. I have finished three tubes of Loreal paris UV perfect long lasting cream. And i am constantly in search of some other products for dewy skin. And lately i have discovered that castor oil is the key to your dewy skin. And not only dewy skin, castor oil has numerous benefits.
Read on to know what all you can get with this little bottle of oil.
- Effective Treatment for Acne
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Medicinal and Curative Uses
- Penetrate Skin Tissue Deeply
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungicidal
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Nourishes Hair
- Prevent Scalp Dryness
- Anti Scars
- Anti Stretch Marks
Rs.199 for 200 ml.
24 months from the date of packaging
Directions for use:
You need to mix this castor oil with some other product. Because the castor oil is quite thick in texture. So, you need to mix it to have a desired consistency. Be sure not to use too much of oil else it might be difficult to wash off. Trust me it’s really sticky.
The castor oil comes in a big bottle which is transparent. The transparent bottle enables you to see the amount of quantity left which i really appreciate. The bottle has ingredients and other claims mentioned on it. This makes the packaging quite impressive. The bottle has a lid cover on the top which has a tiny hole in it. This hole controls the amount of oil dispensed. That is very much required in case of castor oil because excess amount can make you feel sticky.
Aloe Veda castor oil is light yellow in colour. The texture is extremely sticky. Now, we all know that castor oil is very dense and sticky. It is difficult to spread and even after hours you will feel sticky and trust me extremely uncomfortable.
Key Ingredients :
Aloe Veda Massage Oil Cold Pressed Castor Oil (Hexane Free) (200 ml)
Pros of Aloe Veda Cold Pressed Castor Oil
- Trustworthy brand
- Ayurvedic properties
- Ingredients impressive
- Multiple benefits
- Value for money
- Lasts long
Cons of Aloe Veda Cold Pressed Castor Oil
- Extremely sticky
- Can weigh hair down
My experience with Aloe Veda Cold Pressed Castor Oil
Before i bought castor oil i have quite well researched about them. So, as soon as i bought it i knew how to use. So, let me share some uses of castor oil –
- First and foremost use on eyebrows. Castor oil is proven to make your hairs thicker. So, eyebrow will grow and become dark. I have used it myself and trust me it works. I just dip a ball of cotton on the oil and apply the ball on your eyebrow hair. Within a month you can notice healthy eyebrow growth.
- Use it on your nail cuticles. Dip a cotton ball and apply on your nail cuticle. This will not only strengthen your nails but also make them healthy and help them grow faster. Your nails will no longer break and also no yellow stain on nails.
- Apply the castor oil on your hair roots in front. This will promote hair growth and really faster. You will get healthy hairs in some months or so.
- Application of castor oil will make your hair darker and eliminate grey hairs.
Whether i would recommend this product to others –
Of course, you can always love such multi-use versatile products. They have numerous uses at this affordable price.