Pumice is a kind of volcanic stone and is formed when lava and water meet. It is mainly used to cleanse the skin. Actually, it can act like a Keratolytic Agent, which can help remove the thick layer of skin. Due to this specialty, this stone is used for scrubbing, cracked heels and many other skin related problems. Aloe Veda Pumice Stones are made from the best quality Pumice Rock and are available in 3 different sizes.
1. Benefits of Pumice Stone for Cracked Heels
How to Use
1. Benefits of Pumice Stone for Cracked Heels
Heels can cracked due to change in weather or any kind of injury. Cracked heels not only act to spoil the beauty of the feet, but it can also cause pain in the feet and problems in walking. In this case, the use of pumice stone can be beneficial for cracked ankles. Actually, because of cracked heels the skin becomes thick. This thick skin is called Hyperkeratosis. Pumice stone can help remove the thick layer of skin. It can act like a keratolytic agent as we mentioned above. Which is helpful in removing thick skin.
Pumice stone can be used for home remedies of cracked heels in this way –
First, take as much water as you want to dip the ankles in a bucket. Then add some shampoo or soap and make foam. Now put your feet in it for a while.After that, remove the feet and rub it lightly with a pumice stone. It can be used once or twice a week.
2. Pumice Stone Benefits for Dead Skin CellsSometimes if the skin is not taken care of properly, then the skin starts to die. Excessive skin dryness, itching, or lifeless skin may be symptoms of dead skin. In this case, it is better to recognize these symptoms beforehand and take home remedies to remove dead skin. Pumice stone can be a beneficial home remedy in this case. It can help remove dead skin cells by acting like a scrub.
3. Benefits of Pumice Stone for Corns and CallusesUse of pumice stone can also be beneficial for this. Actually, corns and callus are caused by pressure or rubbing the skin. Mostly it affects the skin of the feet. In this case, the use of pumice stone can help to reduce its size. To use it, first soften the affected part of the skin with salicylic acid ointment. After this, gently rub the affected area with the pumice stone. Keep in mind that use pumice stone carefully.
4. Pumice stone to remove unwanted body hairWomen resort to waxing to remove unwanted body hair. For which they also have to spend a lot of money. Also, a lot of pain has to be endured. In this situation pumice stone can be used as an easy home remedy. For this, soak your skin in water for a few minutes, then apply some soap and rub the pumice stone lightly in circular motion. Although there is no scientific evidence on how it can remove hair, it can be inferred that the pumice stone is rough, which can cause hair to grow out easily. Keep in mind that if you have skin irritation while using Pumice Stone, stop using it immediately and wash the skin.
5. Pumice stone for dark underarmsUnderarm’s skin starts to turn black due to more razor, hair remover cream, waxing and perfume. In such a time, it is important to pay attention to it. Home remedy for dark underarms can be quite beneficial. These measures also include Pumice Stone. Actually, the use of pumice stone along with soap and water can be somewhat helpful in removing skin spots. However, exact scientific evidence is not available on how effective it will be to overcome this problem.
6. Use of Pumice Stone for Dry SkinDry skin problems occur due to change in weather or dead skin cells. In this situation it is sometimes necessary to exfoliate the skin. In such a situation, a pumice stone can be used as a scrub. It makes the skin soft. Keep in mind that after using Pumice Stone, apply moisturizer so that the dryness of the skin can be overcome. At the same time, if the skin is more dry then avoid using it.
Before using a pumice stone, keep that part of your body immersed in water, where the pumice stone is to be used.Soak not only the skin but also the pumice stone in lukewarm water. Never use dried pumice stone, otherwise the skin may peel.When your skin gets soaked so dry it with towels.After this, gently rub the soaked pumice stone in circular motion.Never use a pumice stone with great force or else the skin may peel.After using the pumice stone, wash the skin with water and dry it with towels and apply moisturizer.After using the pumice stone, wash and dry it and keep it in a dry place.Do not share your pumice stone with anyone else.These were the benefits of pumice stone, if pumice stone is used properly, it can give relief to a great extent from the troubles mentioned in the skin. Keep in mind that it is very rough, so it is important to use pumice stone very carefully. Also, if someone has a serious skin problem, it is better to consult a dermatologist.
What's the best way to clean a pumice stone?
Rinse the pumice stone thoroughly. Use an old toothbrush if neccesary to scrub the pores. Mix a solution of 1 part bleach to 10 parts water in a bowl or glass jar. Place the pumice stone in the bowl. It must be completely immersed in the solution. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Remove the pumice stone and rinse with warm water. Allow pumice to air dry.